BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

long time no bake

Ok so i have not posted in a while.
Here is a little update of my life: As of October 29th i am a USA residence. Getting used to life here in the USA did not exactly provide me with lots of time to bake. One of the problems is that a lot of my baking tools and my baking pantry needs to be restocked. So when i get fully settled and make friends that trust me with my creations then i can start blogging about cakes again. Until then, I might just write a few entry's about cooking in America. That on its own has shown to be a challenge. All kinds of new ingredients and temperatures to cook with. So bare with me until i got my kitchen together.


If you would like to help me get my kitchen set up so that you can see more of my blogs click here. Thanks!!!

And thanks for your patients,


Charity

0 comments: